The Kuensel Corporation Limited is pleased to announce the vacancy for the post of Chief Executive Officer
|Minimum criteria||Service Term||Financial benefits|
|i. Minimum qualification of Bachelors Degree preferably with Master’s Degree in Public Administration, Leadership or Equivalent Degree in relevant field;
ii. At least ten years work experience (excluding study period), which should include a minimum of two years at leadership/management level or equivalent position;
iii. The incumbent Directors of State Enterprises shall not be eligible for the post of CEO;
iv. Notwithstanding the above (clause iii), the incumbent Director may resign from the Board prior to applying for the post of CEO; and
v. Should have completed the minimum ‘cooling off period’ of one year in the event of having participated in politics.
|On contract for three years initially with possibility of extension for another term based on performance.||
Pay scale: 75000-1875-806225
Basic pay: Nu. 75,000
Contract allowance: 30-40% of BP (to be negotiated)
Other entitlements and benefits shall be as per the Kuensel Service Rules
Interested individuals fulfilling the above eligibility criteria may submit the application along with the documents mentioned below in a sealed envelope addressed to “The Chairperson – Kuensel Corporation Limited”. The application should be submitted on or before 15/10/2020 within office hours.
For any queries, please contact the company secretary; Phone no.: 332108/Mobile no.: 17561213 during office hours.
- Curriculum vitae (CV) indicating clearly the details of applicant and with names and details of two referees.
- Bachelor’s Degree certificate and mark-sheet
- Master’s Degree certificate and mark-sheet (if applicable)
- A valid documentary proof/evidence to show 10 years of work experience
- A valid Citizenship Identity Card
- A valid audit clearance certificate (for public servants such as civil service, corporations, NGOs, CSOs, autonomous agencies etc.)
- A valid security clearance
- Valid medical fitness certificate
- No objection certificate letter from the employer, if currently employed (by the selected candidate, prior to his/her appointment)